FOR YOUR AND OUR SAFETY
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Theater Figi.
- All instructions from employees of this hotel, which are related to these house rules, must be followed. Any complaints can be reported to our management.
- At Hotel Theater Figi we treat each other with respect. It is therefore forbidden to express insults or make discriminatory comments and / or to (sexually) intimidate fellow visitors and employees by word or gesture.
- A valid ID card must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18 years and above.
- When using a day room, Figi requires a € 250,00 deposit or credit card guarantee.
- Hotel Theater Figi must comply with the requirements of the national Drinking and Catering Legislation. Therefore, we don’t serve alcoholic beverages to visitors below 18 years of age. When in doubt about the age of visitors, employees of Hotel Theater Figi will ask you to show a valid ID card.
- Security cameras are located in various places within the hotel. These cameras support the employees in the building in maintaining order and safety. All visitors and staff within the building agree to make recordings. If necessary, video recordings can be used as supporting material by the authorities in case of calamities, the detection of possible disturbances and / or verifiable facts.
- Hotel Theater Figi is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- Hotel Theater Figi is entitled to terminate its services to you at any time and without notice if you violate the house rules, or if you otherwise behave in such a way that the order and peace in Hotel Theater Figi is disrupted. You must then leave Hotel Theater Figi on first request.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for Hotel Theater Figi cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
- The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry apply to all deliveries of Hotel Theater Figi in Zeist. Download the UVH directly from the website of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland.
- In case of fire, stay calm, report a fire at the reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- In case of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately via the nearest indicated escape routes.
- Never use the elevators in case of fire.
- Unscrewing or manipulating the smoke detectors poses a danger to yourself and others.
- Housekeeping is entitled to check a hotel room every three days.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- To smoke in Hotel Theater Figi. Smoking is only allowed outside, in the designated areas. If we notice that smoking is still taking place in the hotel room, hotel staff will charge € 250.00 cleaning costs. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the hotel room, the call-out costs of the fire brigade will be charged to you.
- To order food from outside and consume within Figi. A cleaning fee of € 10.00 will be charged for this.
- To possess, use or trade (soft) drugs (including nitrous oxide cartridges) or weapons in the room we will impose a fine of € 250.00. You must then leave Hotel Theater Figi on first request.
- To use emergency exits as regular entrances and exits.
- To bring hotel property outside the building. In case of deliberate damage to the property of Hotel Theater Figi, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- To cause nuisance to someone else, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior noise of any kind.
- To stay in a hotel room with more than the permitted number of people.
- To receive paid visitors in a hotel room.
GENERAL UNIFORM CONDITIONS FOR HORECA (UVH)
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) are the conditions under which catering establishments established in the Netherlands, such as hotels, restaurants, cafes and related companies (including catering companies, party service companies, etc.), provide catering services and conclude catering agreements. Read our full terms and conditions of the UVH here.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PARKING GARAGE FIGI
Read our full terms and conditions for the parking garage here.
VISITOR CONDITIONS THEATER - VSCD
Figi is a member of the VSCD (Association of Theater and Concertgebouw Directors). We work for theater performances in accordance with the regulations of that association and with the visitor conditions drawn up by it. For more information, visit vscd.nl/vscd/over-de-vscd.
HOUSE RULES CINEMA - NVBF
Figi is a member of the NVBF (Dutch Association of Cinemas and Film Theaters). We work for film screenings according to the regulations of that association and with the house rules it has drawn up. For more information, visit denvbf.nl.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Hotel Theater Figi will decide.